Monday, November 12, 2007

Pyramid Plundering

I am long term advocate of Pyramid Plundering being the fastest way to raise Thieving. I personally started doing it from lvl 65 or so and ended up with the cape. There are different ways to plunder the pyramid. Some people just run through it over and over again and drop their loot, others visit a bank which is available after the Contact quest. Both methods are valid, but not optimal. If you are interested in the most optimal method take a look at the new YouTube video I made.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vaskor

Interesting video.

What is it optimal for, I guess its optimal for cash, as your method is very slow for xp.

I made 3m in total doing pp from 89 to 99 but I just wanted quick xp not cash.

Vaskor said...

Not only for cash. Using the sceptre makes it very fast for exp too. I was making 200-220K Thieving exp per hour using it from 91+

Mat said...

Well made guide, Vaskor!

I've not been to the mini-game myself yet, thinking of trying it out soon,haven't bothered yet.

I'll be sure to take notes of what's been done on this guide, when I do decide to train there.

Vaskor said...

Thank you!

Knifestorm said...

Another good guide, thanks Vaskor.

By the way, I used your Ice Troll and connon guide the other day. It worked well. I got my first granite shield and lots of rune warhammers. Money will no longe be a problem fur me.
: )

Vaskor said...

I am glad it helped :-)

Timothy Gold said...

You've been recommending it to me for a while now; I think I might try it out. 200k exp per hour is insanely efficient.

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower