Saturday, December 15, 2007

Not only Summoning coming to Runescape in January

Yes, Summoning is a much anticipated new skill, but I am actually more exited to know that useful changes to the Grand Exchange, Pking minigames and possibly Gifts/Loans system are coming as well. I am also very pleased with the fact that Jagex seems to be changing their attitude towards the Runescape community and becoming a bit more open. I mean, look at the Word About Our Updates news! Have you seen anything like that before? I don't remember such occasions and this is definitely good news.
The news article hints about the coming updates, but there is also another evidence which is much more detailed. Take a look at Jagex Mod Mark message (it is somewhere on RS forums too, but I found it through TruthScape forum). I am really optimistic about Runescape future after it.

P.S. I am also glad to tell you that Google unbanned my blog after a human took a look at it :-) So only one day missed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't not agree with you more. Your looking at Jagex prospective. You have to imagine being a player. Your a non-member, your parents won't let you be P2p, all the skills are for members,food,items,events,games,options. How would you feel? Pretty mad if you ask me. A few updates won't help them. The damage has been done. People have already quit, they won't come back, -them. People gettin older, -them. Getting bored of runescape, -them. And having a life or a job, -them.
Jagex isn't getting better nore is runescape. Runescape won't make it to 2010, i bet you.

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower