Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It wasn't just Summoning, you know...

The Summoning is there, but it is not what I'd like to talk about yet. Let it settle down a bit, plus Summoning re-balancing is coming right at us. I will only say, that I like the skill, I like that it is slow and expensive to train and I like that it cannot be power-leveled! It'll be like Farming for me: get some occasional charms from monsters, make a few pouches, find interesting ways to exploit the summoned creatures abilities. It sounds like total fun!

Anyway, what I really wanted to talk about today is another update that came out the same day: update to the Runescape interface. This one is totally awesome. I could describe it in details, but better take a look at Teacuptime's blog post about it. I just couldn't agree more.

No comments:

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower