Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Vinesweeper Minigame and falling sky, again...

Passionate and angry article from Qeltar about why Vinesweeper minigame did NOT de-evaluate Farming skill. Basically, I agree with the author. Runescape is evolving and there is no point in complaining about new players raising old skills in new ways. It's just plain stupid.
Plus, I personally don't see why Vinesweeper is presumably ruining anything. It is a pleasant, smart (comparing to many others), relaxing game. Not overpowered, but still rewarding. I found myself coming there and playing for a few minutes now and then during my regular farming runs. Not because of XP, but just because I like it. Excellent addition to my favorite skill. Great way to get white berry and poison ivy seeds too.

1 comment:

Jax said...

Agreed. An alternative way to farm. Gives me a little something to do between runs. And using a completely different part of my brain on it then with the usual RS grind.

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower