Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Countdown to 99

If you haven't seen it yet, Nalyd is signing people up for the next Countdown to 99. If you are looking for an extra incentive to train a particular skill, you might want to check it out. I've been in three "Countdown to 99" seasons so far and it was fun (I even won in one). It, definitely, helped me to stay more focused on Firemaking. What I also like about Nalyd's "countdowns" comparing to things like "Skill of the Month" from RSBandB is that you don't have to push the skill very hard: 1 or sometime even 0 levels per week is enough to stay in a contest for many weeks, so it is quite relaxing leveling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg! Ty!
You have know idea how surprised I was when I saw this! Thank you so much! You rock Vaskor!

Anonymous said...

ya... who thought my little idea would go so far!

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower