Thursday, January 8, 2009

Godswords For The Win!

Thanks to Kitt's post, I was pointed again to one of old but nonetheless excellent Qeltar's articles about Runescape godswords. I remember reading Qeltar's "to be or not to be" part of the godswords research and how I got inspired by it into finally buying Saradomin godsword. Now, almost a year later, I am still glad I bought it at that time. Yes, its price dropped some 40M since then, but it definitely made Slayer tasks more enjoyable to do and I was able to advance my combat levels (especially Strength) dramatically. So, if you are in doubt about buying or not buying one, I have only one recommendation and you can guess what it is :-)

P.S. Kitt, congratz and enjoy!

No comments:

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower