Thursday, July 23, 2009

Faruq’s Tools

Being slow with my comments again, but I simply can't completely ignore Faruq’s Tools update. I finally checked them out today and I am very impressed. We've (meaning Runewise's folks) had a few (too few...) small Runewise's events and parties organized over past 2 years and these tools are exactly what we would have used there. Next time we will definitely take full advantage of Faruq's Tools. With my obsession about orienteering I especially like an idea of setting a course with the plant markers :-)

Anyway. If you need more information about Faruq's Tools, here is an Informer's article.
There is also a post from Alex with some critique and suggestions.

No comments:

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower