Monday, September 21, 2009

The Hand Cannon Review

Review of pluses and minuses of the new Dwarf Hand Cannon from Tip.it. The author goes on an on around the topic of unreliability of the cannon and concludes that the hand cannon is a dud. Well, maybe, depends on your expectations. But for me it was a no-brainer: I loved the new toy :-) And now, when I know, that it may explode in my hands, I like it even more! If you haven't tried it yet, definetely try! You can hardly find a better weapon to pull out when battling with your friends in someone's house :)

4 comments:

Ham100000001 said...

I disagree with him and think it was a great move by Jagex. The 61 Str makes it so some range pures can't use it, I'm all for not giving low level pures new weapons. I think the chance to explode is a great way to limit it and hope it encourages people to train Firemaking since they really did explode in history.

Timothy Gold said...

You have some very strange tastes, Vaskor :-P

Unknown said...

I think it is an awsome weapon. I think it is great that you will need firemaking levels from keeping it from exploding. Finally a reason to get firemaking up!!!

Unknown said...

I think it is an awsome weapon. I think it is great that you will need firemaking levels from keeping it from exploding. Finally a reason to get firemaking up!!!

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower