Thursday, September 9, 2010

Using Brawling Gloves

Well, today's link is for PvP players. Not being a fun of pking, I am afraid, I keep neglecting this area. But this article is about skilling in PvP world using brawling gloves - so, yeah, I have perfect excuse to post it here :)

P.S. A few days ago Google added automatic spam comments filter to Blogger. It's actually a great thing - I should be able to keep "no restrictions" on comments. But I also noticed that the filter is sometimes too cautious and several legit comments got caught up (I saw Merch's and Runescape Bits comments got caught like that). I restored them, of course, and I apologize for the inconvenience. Hopefully, the filter can learn from that. But in any case, I'll keep an eye on what it does just in case. If you comment does not show up for some reason, that might be the filter. In that case don't worry, I'll restore it as soon as I see it.

1 comment:

GTT said...

I also hate doing PvP because if your want to duel with other players that has the same level with yours they definitely won't accept the challenge. The only players that accepts my challenge are those that have higher level of characters and guess what the result? I end up always being beaten. Anyway, I would like to try this Brawling gloves where it might increase my chances of winning against a higher class of an opponent.

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower