Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sal's Story Mat as part of Runescape Books service

I am still in Mexico. Most of the time anyway. Spare time is sparse, yet, I am still doing some Runescape related stuff like assisting with Crafting once a day and getting 2200 total. I also finished reading Betrayal at Falador, which turned out to be better than I expected, though I wouldn't recommend it to a "non-Runescape" person.

But most of my "Runescape time" went into adding Sal's Story Mat into the Runescape Books service - and I love the results :) Check it out. 20 stories are in there - 10 times bigger than Betrayal at Falador!

No comments:

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower