Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Everything is relative. Even fishing…

Just a little distraction from the interviews, I hope you don't mind :)

Upcoming return of "pre-2008 like" Runescape and Aximili E I quitting RS (and deleting his blog...) turned me into a nostalgic mood. I'd like to share with you the first Runescape article I ever written. It was a long time ago indeed and I was writing for Runescape Heaven - Runescape Reader's Digest didn't exist then. Surprisingly the article is still there. I like it. Actually, I think it is still my best Runescape article...

2 comments:

G said...

I remember reading this. Definitely one of my favorites.

NeobotXP said...

I remember this post!
I have reread it a few times, as I started a new account :)

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower