Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wilderness Songs

Great way to welcome the Wilderness back: found a perfect Wilderness song and go about singing it. I'll be forever stuck with this gem, I am sure, I'll be chanting it every time I go up there, to the cold shores of the high level Wilderness:

55 levels in the Wilderness, 55 levels in the Wilderness
A Revenant Ork came to visit me -OH CRAP- so I ran south, and I'm safe for now
But now there's 54 levels of Wilderness left to trek...

Well, I didn't go to the Wilderness today, but I did celebrate the return of Free Trade, yes, I did! I bought a partyhat! A purple one. A long time dream come true :)
It had a side effect of emptying my coffers, but I am glad they are empty. Now I can come back to playing the game the way I did before the GE. No more "skilling" spending sprees - I'll have to work to get my skills up and I like it.

5 comments:

Alex said...

OMG Phr33 phat pl0x? Buy for 100k!

Dancing for money!

NeobotXP said...

Put in 4gp offer for Treasure Trail Items no one thinks about and profit

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6154/richards.png

Worth 500k, or at least many magnitudes of 4gp if alched.

Merch Gwyar said...

Congrats on your purple phat!

Unknown said...

OMG! Hey add me, Tsukasa Lvl1 :D

Vaskor said...

Thank you!

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower