Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What does it take to get into top 100 in Runescape

What does it take to get into top 100 in Runescape highscores nowadays? Check out these astonishing figures. I know that with my tempo, I'd reach those levels in approximately 23 years. Ouch...

There are also numbers for getting into top 1000 (total and in every skill). Those are more manageable, but still so freaking far away :) I actually used to be around 950 in Farming for a while, but it's in the past now and I don't think I'll ever get into top 1000 in any skill again. No matter how efficient you are, it does come down to playing time. 6-8 hours a week won't cut it.

3 comments:

NeobotXP said...

been there, done that, got the T-shirt ;)

Alex said...

Thieving with my old tempo I could probably manage...

Eh, I just want 100k+ overall.

Unknown said...

farmer100 safe

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower