Friday, October 12, 2007

Blogs and Links

No links today... Instead I'd like to ask you for a favor. Well, actually, two favors.
1. If you know a blog, forum discussion or Runescape related site which you think is worth looking at and which I have not yet featured here, please, let me know. I am searching the web almost every day looking for interesting posts and articles - any help you can provide would be great.
2. I would greatly appreciate if you link the Reader's Digest from your own blog or site.
Thank you!

5 comments:

Mat said...

Hey Vaskor, would it be alright if I linked you too my recentley started Blog? ( www.matsrunescapeadventures.blogspot.com)

I think runewise is a brilliant site ( I especially have to thank you for that XP tracker,very handy! and the other features) and the readers digest posts are a very enjoyable read!

Vaskor said...

Thank you very much, Mat!
Sure, it would be great if you link my blog.

Timothy Gold said...

Reading those articles has provided me with hours of enjoyment. I hope Runewise continues to grow :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Vaskor

I found this site by accident after following a search term someone used to find my site.

It has very in deph posts on many Runescape related issues, I wish I had the time that this guy appears to have to write his posts.

http://www.truthscape.com

Vaskor said...

Thank you, Steve! I didn't know about TruthScape before.

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower