Thursday, October 11, 2007

Runescape Tools

I'd like to share with you a list of Runescape tools I personally use:
1. Official Runescape Windows Client
2. Experience tracking and analysis tools at Runewise
3. Goals tracking tool at Runewise
4. Runewire microblogging tool at RSBandB for daily activities
5. RS Sidebar for quick stats lookup and as a Tears of Guthix timer.
5. Skill guides from Tip.it
6. Quest guides from Tip.it, Sal's and Runetower
7. Tip.it AOW (Archive of Wisdom)
8. R!Informer, RS Haven and Runehead Editorials for articles (unfortunately, Runehead Editorials kind of stalled recently)
9. Sigs from Runewise
10. Coordinates locator tool at Zybez
11. Market price lookup tool at Zybez
12. World map and fairy rings locations from Tip.it
13. Forums: Runewise, RS Boards, RSBandB, Sal's, Tip.it
14. Blogs. Can't list them all. Some of the blogs are linked on the right side.
15. I rarely use calculators. When I do, I go to Tip.it
16. Items database at RuneHQ (rarely).
17. Treasure Trails help from Zybez, Tip.it or RuneHQ ( depends on a mood :-) )

You can notice that not only Runewise tools are there. Yes, naturally I prefer to use Runewise tools where I can (for instance, I have Runewise sig while RSBandB would give me richer variety), but it does not mean I am hostile to others. We are all doing the same thing: helping Runescape players. I'd rather partner with other sites than fight with them.

No comments:

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower