Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Runescape Blogs and Blog Engines

As you can imagine I read quite a few Runescape related blogs every day. I started with a few favorite blogs but since then the list has grown a lot. Moreover, I found several Runescape blogging networks, which is a fascinating topic by itself. In this post I will list such networks. I am sure there are more, but these are the ones I know about and regularly visit:
1. Don't laugh but I do find a lot of quality Runescape blogs on Google's blogger.com
2. WordPress.com is another popular blogging engine. For instance, a lot of RSBandB bloggers use it.
3. Sal's blogging network. There are several very interesting blogs out there.
4. Runewire is a Runescape micro-blogging service from RSBandB. Great idea, sleek implementation. I personally use it from time to time.
5. RuneBlog.org. New site I found recently and added to my list.
6. There also used to be a blogging service at RunescapeRegistry, but it is not working at this moment.

There is also one blog at blog.com I visit regularly (guess whose blog is it :-) ). I imagine there will be more Runescape blogs there over time.

Finally, a few words about Tip.it and Zybez blogging capabilities. Well, I didn't find blogs at Zybez/RSC. As for Tip.it, there are blogs there, but they are organized as forum topics, which makes them extremely hard to browse and search. I decided to exclude Tip.it blogs from my list after a few attempts.

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower