Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Summoning in Runescape Blogs and Forums

During the last few days I was looking for bits and pieces of information about the coming Summoning Skill. Surprisingly there is not much. Players are more concerned with major changes in the trading system and pking rather than long overdue new skill.
Anyway, I still managed to find some interesting links:
Leaked Runescape Summoning pictures on Sal's forum
Anubis's post about Summoning (a bit old but a nice reading nevertheless)
Non-runescape article about fishermen summoning dolphins to help with hoarding their prey (I know, I know it has nothing to do with Runescape, but I found the whole matter very fascinating).

If you have some additional pointers regarding the Summoning skill, please, post in the comments.

No comments:

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower