Sunday, January 6, 2008

Runescape 2007 Review and Report Card

Year 2007 has passed and I am back :-)
What can I say? It was definitely the most interesting year in Runescape for me so far. And despite a lot of controversy about the autumn updates I liked it very much. I also like what become of Runescape after all these updates.

Today I'd like to point you to Qeltar's Year 2007 Review and Report Card. As usual, some of the descriptions are a bit harsh, but I agree with almost all grades posted there.

1 comment:

Timothy Gold said...

An excellent article as usual from Qeltar. I skimmed thrugh some of it, but he raised some very valid points from the bits I bothered to thoroughly read through.

Oh yes, and welcome back Vaskor!

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower