Thursday, January 10, 2008

Runescape Luring is DEAD

I was browsing Runescape sites, found this and suddenly realized that Runescape Luring is finally completely officially irreversibly DEAD!!!
I was actually quite shocked by finding this luring guide. I was under impression that the March statement about luring and Wilderness Ditch took care of these despicable activities, but apparently Luring continued its existence. It took the whole Wilderness removal and introduction of the trade restrictions to finally kill it. Good riddance.

P.S. Please, be careful with the site I linked this time. It looks very much like a cheating site and there is some very questionable content posted there. I wouldn't advise to read beyond this particular guide (which I consider being an epitaph on the Runescape Luring Gravestone)

No comments:

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower