Monday, March 3, 2008

Runescape Hall of Fame

Who is your nominee to the Runescape Hall of Fame? Zezima? Are you sure? How about a person who took you by the hand and walked you to the Wilderness Agility Arena defending you from stray pkers or revenants? Or another person who took time explaining to you how the Farming works and, when you stuck in the Waterfall island without a rope, came to your rescue? Think about it. And, by the way, you can make your heroes known! Participate in the "Runescape Hall of Fame" initiative started by Jaxana.

So what about my nominees. To tell you the truce, not many people helped me inside the game because of my "lone wolf" style of play. But many people took time and effort to help with Runewise and for me it is hard to distinguish. Also I have a lot of good friends from blogs and forums...

But after thinking it over I believe that two players stand out from my list, so here are my nominees:
1. Whitehawk501, for being a good friend, caring leader of a friendly clan (UTA), caring member of a friendly community (Canting Away) and unselfish contributor to the overall Runescape community (at Sal's and Runewise).
2. Merch Gwyar, for showing how to enjoy this game, for being always true and for being a caring leader of Canting Away in a fashion I didn't even think clans and communities can be managed.

Who are your nominees?

8 comments:

Man said...

Do you go to Sal's?

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I'm blushing like a blushing thing here. :D

Anonymous said...

sry merch, i dint voet 4 u, i vote 4 neo avitar and camehn becaus tehy suport me in my time of strugle , Mother Mary spoke 2 me. speaking words of wisdom let it b. LET it be, let it b, let it be let it be. speeking werds of wisdom let it be/

Vaskor said...

man, yes, I visit Sal's and post there occasionally.

Merch Gwyar, :-)

Anonymous said...

gogogo!!!

Anonymous said...

Well I assent to but I contemplate the collection should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Again a good post. Thank your also pen-friend

Anonymous said...

When you are traveling in the vehicle, use the air conditioning, while keeping the microsoft windows sealed. This will assist seal the allergens from the vehicle if you have to vacation in the course of hypersensitivity period. Make sure you establish your ac on its recirculate placing, so that you are certainly not attracting outside the house air flow. Objective the vents so they do not blow into the encounter. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Hou4445r[/url]

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower