Sunday, March 2, 2008

Why Moparscape servers are popular?

Somewhat disturbing statistics about Moparscape servers popularity. Why do people keep going there despite the risk of being hacked and knowing that it is against Jagex rules? I don't know... It seems to me that there is a certain type of players who would do something like that regardless. I think though that players who are truly enjoying Runescape would never go to Moparscape.

But why the Moparscape servers are getting more popular over last two years? This time I think the answer is simple: Runescape is growing, more people taste it and therefore more players (in volume, not in percentage!) look for Moparscape.

3 comments:

Chris Cunliffe said...

Thanks for the article review Vaskor, though I'm not sure if Runescape is actually growing, from the stats I have seen I think it is stagnating a bit in terms of growth.

With that said I don't see it dying anytime soon, I just don't think it is growing like it was...

Unknown said...

Wow well you're fuckin stupid, it's simple, there's no PKing in RuneScape, there is in mopar!

Anonymous said...

1. Free members stuff
2. pk
3. Try high stats

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower