Saturday, March 29, 2008

Runescape Tools at RuneAddict

Runewise has been affiliated with RuneAddict for quite a while, but with all honesty I personally hasn't been visiting RuneAddict very often. In fact, last time I was there it was still 2007...

Anyway, I went to RuneAddict today and was pleasantly surprised by the amount of work Arieder and his team have done over there. Some new services are indeed very nifty and I can only applaud. These are two I liked the most:
1. Skills Info (statistics about 99th in the game) - seemingly simple, very cool.
2. RuneDemon - somewhat similar to Runewise's skill analyzer, nicely done.

Enjoy!

No comments:

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower