Monday, April 14, 2008

Powerleveling versus Smartleveling

Another part of Qeltar's skills leveling book. And yet another one I personally fully support. The point there is that Runescape is rich enough that players can gain levels reasonably fast while still avoiding grinding and powerleveling. The problem is that a lot of players focus solely on the levels and pick only the fastest (or in many cases not the fastest but commonly accepted) ways to train and stick to these ways refusing to explore and try something new and inventive.

Just take summoning for an example. It's just beyond me why there isn't a granite crab alongside most of the fishermen in Catherby...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said. Iv'e been training fishing alot lately, And I tried the "prefered" method, But Then started trying out swordies with the barb training method (catching with hands). I catch alot of tunas also, but just drop, and when I get a full inventory of swordies, just bank and repeat. Since Im 99 cooking already, I sell raws when I get 500-1000 of em, and make a tidy profit. And with the new fishing gloves, should be even better. Thanks 00chief00

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower