Monday, June 23, 2008

Guide to merchanting on the GE (Grand Exchange)

In his recent post Steve described several ways to merchant on the Grand Exchange. All valid ones, don't miss. Merchanting in Runescape is far from dead, on contrary it is thriving and it is without a doubt the easiest and quickest way to make a lot of money in the game.

As I wrote before I merchant (or rather speculate) on the GE as well, though using different method from what Steve described. My method yields about 3M every day, rain or shine. Steve's suggestions may be a bit less reliable, but with greater profit potential.

But no matter how you look at it, there are multiple ways to profitably merchant on the GE. And we are talking about millions here...

So when you hear someone crying about merchanting being dead in the Runescape after the GE, just ask: "Have you tried?" Or maybe not... Indeed, you already know the answer.

2 comments:

Counsel Of Reminesence said...

Hmm, he was smart enough to dodge saying what he actually merchanted. I would too, if I were in his shoes. Not exactly keen on giving up my own niches in the market either!

Anonymous said...

I have made all my hard-earned cash from the grand exchange, and Im always helping other people make there riches when I see a guy saying, "what should I do?" in the ge. Im a very helpful person, but if I was to just post it on the web, everyone would take it and Id be out of business. As they say, Business is business...excuse the repetitive words.

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower