Friday, June 13, 2008

More Runescape Blogs

No articles today, but I added a few additional Runescape Blogs to the blogroll, take a look. Again, if you know about an interesting Runescape blog I haven't featured, please, let me know. I am on a constant lookout for new sources :-)

I also would like to thank you for the support in the fight against the cheating blog that steals content from other Runescape sites. Many people participated in the action and I saw several bloggers asking their readers to join the fight. The cheating blog is still up, but I do hope they have to explain to Google now where and how they get their content. I don't know if anyone from Sal's sent a DMCA notice, though. I hope they did.

3 comments:

IVIilitarus said...

Vaskor, they just stole an entire guide of Karamja from Sal's ! This can only end badly.

Anonymous said...

How do I submit my blog to be listed on your bloglist?

I suppose this might work, you can my blog at www.toppersplace.com/myrs

PS. I like your blog, lots of good info on it.

Anonymous said...

http://rs2-bots-free.blogspot.com/ check for runescape free bots updated

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower