Thursday, August 14, 2008

Facing Fears

Do we have to face our fears in Runescape? Actually, I don't think so. It is just a game after all. If some game aspect is unpleasant or uncomfortable, why suffer? However, there are cases when we want to play some role (whatever it is - PKer, Stacker, GWD soloer, you name it), but we are afraid of loosing items, afraid of death, or just afraid. In such cases I think we should face and overcome our fears. Otherwise unfulfilled desires may spoil the game all together. Fortunately, Runescape provides ways to train and experiment in safe environment and gradually build confidence while doing so. For instance, take a look at Topper's story about becoming a pker.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have been trying really hard on improving my site and I wanted you to see if any articles on my site are worthy of you directing a link to it.

Vaskor said...

Nalyd, I like your blog, I always read it, and I think it might be of interest for others to read it too, so I have a link pointing to it from my Blogs list. As for featuring some of your posts, I won't promise anything. Reader's Digest is very subjective and even emotional. I write about something only when I feel like writing about it. I am really trying to avoid turning Reader's Digest into a chore when I would be obligated to post and feature some specific topics or articles. I hope you'd understand.

Anonymous said...

OK, ty. BTW I almost picked you to come back to countdown this season, but i decided not to bring anyone back.

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower