Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pking and PvP are coming back to Runescape

Not being a big fun of pking, I was shying away from writing about it for a while. But I guess I ought to dedicate at least one post to it now, as Jagex's plans to bring pking back into the game are indeed quite radical. The update is likely to shatter the whole Runescape world, despite a promise to allow pking only on dedicated PvP servers. Apart from minigames that would allure to both pkers and skillers and special PvP gear, it is inevitable that new life will be poured into "used to be" pking supplies market of super sets, sharks, blood/death runes and such. I don't know if the Runescape pking future will be bright, but it will definitely be very interesting. Can't wait!

And here is a link to a good article from Zybez about it, if you fancy to read more on the subject.

3 comments:

G said...

This might be stupid, but an someone explain the allure of pures to me? I never understood why someone with say 1 ATK, 1 DEF, 1 Pray and 60 STR would be better than say a character with 70 ATK, 70 DEF, 70 STR, and 43 Pray..

I know its to keep the CB level down, to be deceptive, but I just don't get the point of having numerous poorly skilled players opposed to one good one.. Is there something I'm missing?

Anonymous said...

It's true! I just ran across this article online and it says that pvp is coming back! Very interesting. http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/963528/runescape_jagex_to_introduce_new_pvp.html?cat=19

sell runescape account said...

Sometimes, I will post some news about runescape on my blogspot, too.

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower