Thursday, November 27, 2008

Why Doesn't Jagex Support Sites?

Somewhat interesting discussion on RSC about Jagex's reasons to not support any fan sites. Some good points there, but you can also get a good feel on how "my fan site centric" people become after getting involved into a particular fan site community. I wish people would be just a little bit more open minded...

P.S. I've already published my thoughts about Jagex's position towards Runescape fan sites in this blog. Here is the link, if you are interested.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Congrats on getting to the Countdown FINAL 4!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

(sorry for doube post, forgot to say this)
I am running for president of a clan and I need a vice-president. Would you be interested in the position. I am int he Saradominist party. Reply here or on my site.

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower