Tuesday, December 30, 2008

First Dragon Drop

No links today, as I have an event to report :-)

After 3.5 years of playing Runescape I finally got my first dragon armor/weapon drop. Mutated Bloodvelds spared a dragon medium helmet (which is 60K nowadays). But wait, my luck didn't stop there! I got Spiritual Mages (for the first time) as my next Slayer assignment and they were extremely generous and provided me with seven (7!!) pairs of dragon boots. All this in 1.5 hours of play. Woot!

P.S. I wonder, what should I expect from my next dragons assignment now?

5 comments:

G said...

Grats Vaskor!! And here's to many more to come!

*cheers

Anonymous said...

Congrats,a nd happy new year.

Vaskor said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

After years of never getting dragon drops myself, I can relate to the joy of finally getting them, even though most are almost worthless now......congrats

00chief00

Vaskor said...

Thanks, 00chiel00 !
I keep getting dragon boots from Spiritual Mages, it looks like not a rare drop there. But Dragon Med Helm still counts :-)

I wish you get your share of dragon drops soon as well!

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower