Sunday, January 18, 2009

Why do we play Runescape?

After reading this article on Zybez, I decided to straighten out my views on most philosophical and sometimes painful questions about Runescape in regards to RL. So here we go:

"Why do we play Runescape?"
I don't have an answer. Everybody have his/her own reasons. And there are many.

"Do we waste our time playing Runescape?"
Very touchy question. It depends. Runescape offers a ways to relax and entertain yourself (just like other games or TV do). If you use it in moderation without negatively affecting your duties and real life activities, I don't see it as a time waster.

"I am bored with this game. Should I quit Runescape after all those years?"
Yes. If you don't feel like playing, why should you continue? Quit.
If later you feel like playing again, come back. Simple.

No comments:

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower