Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Runescape Role-playing

I know, Runescape is a role-playing game by definition. But it is not really a role-playing game in its pure sense. Players have an ability to role-play their characters, but only a few choose to do so. I am not advocating a "hard-core" role-playing, but I would encourage you to at least try it from time to time. Maybe once a month? Check it out - it is fun!

And here are some advices from Runescape wikia about role-playing in Runescape.

P.S. I'll be away on a journey till April 12. I'll post when I am back.

2 comments:

HighQ said...

hello im high q and i have a web that i builded and we can team up i been looking for a person who good at making blogs. check it out at www.eorunescape.blogspot.com

Primadog said...

welcome back.

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower