Sunday, October 25, 2009

If You Give A Noob A Monkfish

You be warned, it's a horror story.

Now, after you stopped laughing, let me add to it. I think it is also a very sad story. Isn't that how we get hardened in Runescape? I don't want to get hardened. In fact, I've been in situations when I was asking for food or a potion on a slayer assignment from complete strangers (when I had just a few monsters left to kill, but no resources to do so). I still do it from time to time, though not as often. Does it make an annoying noob out of me? I hope not. And, by the way, if my memory doesn't fail me, I was given this food every single time. Not nesessarily from the first player I asked, but still. I've been also routinely giving away leftover food to people in the dungeon when I was ready to teleport out. I like it that way. I don't want to get hardened.

1 comment:

IVIilitarus said...

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Take a man's fish away, tell him he's lucky to be alive at all and he'll catch another fish for you to take tomorrow.

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower