Sunday, January 24, 2010

Favorite Town in Runescape

What is your favorite town (city, village) in Runescape? Do you have one?

Vandyballer's "peaceful quietness" in Lletya made me think about it. I used to hang out in Catherby a lot, back when it was just a simple fishing village with occasional woodcutters coming in to dump yew logs onto the bank counter. It got much busier over the years: farmers from all over Gielinor made it their capital, charter ships added some lucrative destinations and good old Ahrem started to give away pineapples and seaweed notes. It is not a quiet village anymore. But I still hang out there. I guess it bound to be my home. Now and ever. Till the end of this world.

7 comments:

NeobotXP said...

Its gotta be Lunar Isle or Nardah - peace and quiet :)

Avicile Mohaili said...

Yes yes!!! Mos Le Harmless for me! Meiyerditch takes a close second though and Lletya takes third :D

Alex said...

Gnome village or Keldagrim/Doregush-kaan.

Dan said...

The Gnome Stronghold is always a favorite!

Brenden said...

I find yanille a handy and relative quiet city to chill in :P

Timothy Gold said...

Yeah, Catherby's been one of my favourites for a while now.

I remember the period before Construction came out and there was all this speculation about the locations houses can be built. I wanted mine in Catherby lol.

Gladon 1 said...

My favorite city in Runescape has to be... Oo'glog. Nothing really special except the springs. I just like the feel of it.

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower