Sunday, July 27, 2008

Fighting another Runescape cheating blog

Just want to let you know that I am fighting yet another cheating Runescape blog (http://runescape4powerleveling.blogspot.com/). This time the blog contains several articles stolen from the Runescape Reader's Digest, so I am able to go the whole way without asking for help.

So far I posted warnings into the cheating blog, waited about a week and filed an official DMCA complain to Google. They started investigation on Friday. We'll see how it goes. When it's over I'll post detailed instructions on how to deal with such situations.

P.S. Thanks to Whitehawk501 for pointing me to that blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's good, if its your original content, go after getting it removed! If someone stole my content then I would also go after those people.

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower