Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Partnership with RSBANDBInformer!

I am happy to announce that Runescape Reader's Digest and RSBANDBInformer! are official partners now. If you read this blog regularly I bet you already know what RSBANDBInformer! is, as I featured articles from the Informer many times. Some of the best Runescape writers are working there and I am proud of being connected with this awesome resource.

In fact this partnership has an additional meaning for me: I view it as some kind of a recognition token for the Runescape Reader's Digest within the "mainstream" Runescape community sites.

2 comments:

G said...

Congrats! I'm a big fan of the content on both your and their sites. The articles are always interesting and I love seeing all the fresh content that everyone keeps coming out with. I look forward to seeing what happens in the future. Cheers!

Vaskor said...

Thank you!

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower