Thursday, July 3, 2008

Runescape HD. First impressions.

As you can imaging Runescape HD release stirred the Runescape community a bit :-) In fact, more than introduction of Summoning and Hunter skills, as far as I can remember. But, of course, not as much as revolutionary Nov-Dec 2007 updates. But, anyway... People are talking about it a great deal now.

Mostly with awe. And rightly so.

However, not everything is perfect. There are issues. In my opinion there are issues beyond something simple bug fixing can handle (see my previous post about the full screen mode). And it is not just my opinion, I see quite a few "balanced" reviews. One of them I want to point you to today is Anubis's comprehensive report. Good reading.

No comments:

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower