Tuesday, October 6, 2009

So... why do we kill things?

Collecting blue dragon scales may not be as safe as it used to be. Remember those times when the place was constantly packed? Anyway, after "playing cheezburger" for one of the dragons, Kitt came back and killed the poor creature. Twelve times.

"I killed that dragon 12 more times before I felt better."

And suddenly I realized that this is exactly what I am doing to Vyrewatch vampires now. When did I do the Darkness of Hallowvale? Two years ago? But I still can't forget the darkness and despair of this quest. The ghetto was so depressing and the crime was (is) unforgivable. So I am back there, killing Vyrewatch vampires with awfully slow and weak Ivandis Rod, and I don't even need to pray Piety - it comes naturally.

No comments:

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower