Saturday, November 7, 2009

Epic Picture

I've got into one of those stretches (which happen from time to time) when I have to work 16 hours work days (including weekends), so naturally I haven't played or read much recently... It's gonna get even worse, as I'll be working in Mexico for three weeks. I should have internet access there, but I suspect that my entries in the Runescape Reader's Digest will be rare and far in between during that time. It'll get back to normal after Dec 5.

Meanwhile, I'd like to point you to this epic picture.

Thanks to Avicile Mohaili for sharing it. IMHO, it beats Gods War in "epicness" hands down. If anything, it reminds me of Borodino Panorama.

2 comments:

Avicile Mohaili said...

I'm glad you found it equally as epic :-)

Runescape Bits said...

yikes, 16 hours a day in mexico... good luck there. If only your blog had 10-15 times more visitors, you probably would not have to worklike that. I still find it amazing how often you update this blog, recently ive been a bit inactive, and will try to correct this to become more like you. Anyway, take care over there in mexico

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower