Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Night Moth

I feel like a night moth trying to break through the glass. It hurts but I just keep bumping into it. Why do I get this feeling almost every time I communicate with Jagex?! And I can't even blame them. Working for a big corporation myself I know how difficult (if not impossible) for them is to deal with "unknown" entities (well, like me, or other fan sites for that matter), but it still hurts. I wish the world would be simpler, I really do...

Oh maybe I am just too tired these days...

I wish I could share with you "Come, O My Love" song by Carolyn Hester, which shows exactly how I feel now, but I couldn't find it anywhere...

Bob Dylan's "One More Cup of Coffee" from White Stripes will have to do

 
2006-2009 RuneWise, all rights reserved.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed.
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex 2000-2009 Andrew Gower